Saturday, January 3, 2009

Bath time has a new member

Harmon asked Santa for a shaver for christmas so he could shave like Daddy. It came with Pink shaving creme. Both the boys had to practice there skills......... I think it looks pretty realSince Hadley was born Harmon has wanted to put her in the bath tub with him.... He was so excited to help me when she had her first bath in the baby bath, but still he dreamed of more. With a great deal of parental help and momma's hands being "right there" Harmon got to hold sissy in the tub. It was only for a second and then he had to give her back but he thought he was super brother.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

That is a precious picture! Look how gently he is craddling her head!

Shelley Fuge said...

I've really enjoyed reading through your blog! :-) Thanks for posting about your love of irobots! :-) I can't wait to get ours. This particular blog is SOOOO cute! I can't wait til our little angel arrives in late April!!! 3 more months! I'll enjoy the sleep while I can. ha ha!