Sunday, November 16, 2008

Madagascar Return 2 Africa

Friday Nov. 14th Harmon got his first taste of a movie theater.
After getting Popcorn, Soda, Milk Dudes, and a pretzel, he was ready to see a movie.
(one should splurge on their first time in a theater)
I am happy to report that he did very well and only had to leave the theater once and that was to get a refill. He was very concerned they might run out of Sprite.
This is very promising for my desire to take Harmon on a special event. I fell in love with this musical a few years back when my mother and I saw it. I have been awaiting it's return so I could take Harmon and eventually Hayden and Hadley when they are old enough.
(And NO it is not Cats, though that is still my number 1 favorite musical, but I feel you need to be older to understand it.)
The LION King
If you haven't seen it you must go I highly recomend it!!!!!!

No comments: